Monday, March 3, 2014

Well, this is my fist blog. Very exciting stuff! Actually, not that exciting... since I'm not sure what to talk about.

So tonight my 14 year daughter returns from a school trip they took to Washington D.C. over the weekend. The weather had me freaked out since they received more snow and ice than in our area, but so far the flight is still on-time. Unfortunately, they had a full day planned before their flight this evening, but because of the weather all the Federal buildings and museums were shut down. :(  Of course they made the best of it... movies in the hotel! :)  I'm sure they were fine with that since they spent all day and night both Saturday and Sunday walking and site-seeing everything they could.
The great thing about technology is it didn't feel like she was gone because her teacher blew up Twitter with all of their activities and pictures of the kids. I know I would of gone crazy wondering what they were doing and if she was alright.... so BIG shout out to Mr. Hartleib for taking care of us parents! Best compliment came from a post he sent today...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/101619893678693333779/albums/5986744268814618273/5986744265977133154

I know I am very blessed to have such a good kid. I hope that as she gets older and in to High School that it doesn't change! I want to thank all the teachers, the principal and all parent volunteer's that went, for watching out for my girl and taking care of her. I hope everyone had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment